Anyone even vaguely interested in smartphones know by now that tomorrow is the day that Samsung will unveil the phone next Galaxy – Galaxy S3, so (and possibly more!). In recent weeks the rumors hit – which was already unusually intense – in a big gear. Who now the list is a bit lost between the rumors, confirmations, denials, and nonsense we put the most realistic expectations again in a row.
- Exynos 4 Quad (4412) quad-core processor
- 4.8-inch AMOLED Super Plus (or other sign) 720p HD display with RGB sub-pixel matrix
- 4.0.4 Android 5.0 with TouchWiz UI
- Notification LED
- Physical Home button
- Less rectangular design in a dark blue and white version
- Twelve megapixel camera (ow ahead anyway just maybe an eight megapixel model)
- Two megapixel front camera
Uncertain we are about …
- Battery Capacity
- Graphics Processor – seems a boosted ARM Mali 400, but this is not
- Capacity: 16 GB? 32 GB? 16 and 32 GB models?
- Presence of a microSD slot
- Possibly the removable tailgate, but this is not certain …
- So … it is not certain whether the battery will be removable
- The thickness of the device, we know that the Galaxy S3 will be thin, but not how thin
For convenience, let’s all natural features that make sure the party his way in this list, such as GPS, HD 1080p video playback via HDMI / MHL, Direct WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.
Although there is still nothing about the price of the Galaxy S3 was announced, we catch on increasing signs that the Samsung Galaxy S3 in the shop will be for an amount around 600 Euro without subscription. The first Galaxy S3 pre-order option in the Netherlands will Unpacked Event tomorrow night right after the go live – keep an eye on us for details!
As the icing on the proverbial rocket stacking the last days are the hints that Samsung morning not one but several new Galaxy machines will show. So tomorrow we may see a new Galaxy Tab, a Galaxy S2 Plus, or even a portable gaming device. Anyway: the exciting.
Naturally, we huzoorbux.com there tomorrow night on top to you via this blog directly to offer the latest information.
Finally and for completeness it is worthwhile to mention that the live stream of the unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy S3 will follow through Samsung’s own Unpacked Android app, but also via the Facebook page of Samsung Mobile .