Apparently Google Pakistan has been defaced by a Turkish Hacker group “Eboz” which means that Google is totally penetrable. It’s still quite hard to believe that Google server has been hacked. They really need to put a lot of focus on their defenses because if one website got hacked that means every other websites can be hacked. The hackers replaced the Google logo and search bar with an image of two penguins walking on a bridge with a message in Turkish. Also, the hackers wrote on the page “Pakistan Downed” which most probably means that the Google Pakistan home page has been taken down.
Error while loading Twitter feed.
Most Popular Posts
- Sindh University Entry test result 2016 – 2017 27 comments
- Sindh University Announce First Merit List 2016 – 2017 15 comments
- LUMHS Announce First Merit List 2016 – 2017 10 comments
- 2nd Merit List 2016 – 2017 Sindh University 3 comments
- States aim to legalize the “Right to Repair” your gear 1 comments
murtaza says:seat no 5677 result...
murtaza says:My seat No 5677 BA Part ll...
2012 2013 android Android 4.1 apple facebook features Galaxy Galaxy S2 Galaxy S3 Galaxy S5 Google HTC iOS iphone IPhone 5 iPhone 6 Jellybean Jelly Bean Lamudi Lamudi PK Latest LG Microsoft Mobile News Nokia Pakistan press release Real Estate rumors Samsung Samsung Galaxy S2 Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone sony tablet Technology twitter update Windows Windows 8 Windows Mobile Windows Phone