Strategy Analytics have shown the state of the global smartphone OS market, but now it’s focused specially on the US, where the iPhone 5 helped Apple to reclaim the Q4 from Samsung. iPhone claimed 34% of vendor shipments in the Q4, while Samsung’s smartphone range was just behind with 32.3%. Apple’s resurgence with its new smartphone could not catch up with Samsung’s lead in start of the year, still, with the Korean mobile-maker commanding a 31.8% share of all smartphones shipped over the past 12 months. Apple was next with 26.2%, while LG came 3rd with 12.3% of all mobiles sold.
Error while loading Twitter feed.
Most Popular Posts
- Lamudi.pk Organises Bloggers Meetup in Karachi 327 comments
- Daraz.pk Bloggers Meet #DarazBehindTheScene 317 comments
- French-designed Infinix smartphones debut in Pakistan, exclusively on Daraz.pk 108 comments
- LUMHS Announce First Merit List 2015 – 2016 57 comments
- LUMHS Entry Test Answer keys 2015 – 2016 25 comments
Mansoor ahmed says:5790 ...
sikandar says:Sir second list KB lage gii ...
Shahina Zaheer says:Bachelor second merit list kab lagegiiiii ...
2012 2013 android Android 4.1 apple facebook features Galaxy Galaxy S2 Galaxy S3 Galaxy S5 Google HTC iOS iphone IPhone 5 iPhone 6 Jellybean Jelly Bean Lamudi Lamudi PK Latest LG Microsoft Mobile News Nokia Pakistan press release Real Estate rumors Samsung Samsung Galaxy S2 Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone sony tablet Technology twitter update Windows Windows 8 Windows Mobile Windows Phone