As promised, Nokia has sold its Espoo, Finland headquarters to another Finnish company, Exilion, and signed a long-term lease to stay on as principal tenant. The handset maker reported that the property, dubbed Nokia House, went for 170 million euros ($222 million) and that the sale of the 48,000 square meter (517,000 square feet) property would be completed by the end of the year. Nokia reportedly made the deal to help stem the flow from its recent poor financial performance, but will at least get to stay on in the building it’s occupied since 1997.
Error while loading Twitter feed.
Most Popular Posts
- Sindh University Entry test result 2016 – 2017 27 comments
- Sindh University Announce First Merit List 2016 – 2017 15 comments
- LUMHS Announce First Merit List 2016 – 2017 10 comments
- 2nd Merit List 2016 – 2017 Sindh University 3 comments
- States aim to legalize the “Right to Repair” your gear 1 comments
murtaza says:seat no 5677 result...
murtaza says:My seat No 5677 BA Part ll...
2012 2013 android Android 4.1 apple facebook features Galaxy Galaxy S2 Galaxy S3 Galaxy S5 Google HTC iOS iphone IPhone 5 iPhone 6 Jellybean Jelly Bean Lamudi Lamudi PK Latest LG Microsoft Mobile News Nokia Pakistan press release Real Estate rumors Samsung Samsung Galaxy S2 Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone sony tablet Technology twitter update Windows Windows 8 Windows Mobile Windows Phone