Google’s search engine has a unsteadily history in China, from search results being censored to interim TurnsOff. The company’s most recent effort to serve mainland China with unfiltered search results met with an untimely end back in start of December, Google confirms — a warning previously told mainlanders when the search term they were using had met with issues (read: Chinese government intrusion causing lengthy connection times) for other users. GreatFire discovered that said msg no longer popped up when searching for various censored terms on Google Search in China, and while Google’s confirming that fact, it’s not clear what the exact reasoning is.
Error while loading Twitter feed.
Most Popular Posts
- Lamudi.pk Organises Bloggers Meetup in Karachi 327 comments
- Daraz.pk Bloggers Meet #DarazBehindTheScene 317 comments
- French-designed Infinix smartphones debut in Pakistan, exclusively on Daraz.pk 127 comments
- LUMHS Announce First Merit List 2015 – 2016 57 comments
- LUMHS Entry Test Answer keys 2015 – 2016 25 comments
Rajab ali says:18055...
Saad Saif says:1515...
Rab Nawaz Mangi says:7520 My seat number plz Tell me merit ...
2012 2013 android Android 4.1 apple facebook features Galaxy Galaxy S2 Galaxy S3 Galaxy S5 Google HTC iOS iphone IPhone 5 iPhone 6 Jellybean Jelly Bean Lamudi Lamudi PK Latest LG Microsoft Mobile News Nokia Pakistan press release Real Estate rumors Samsung Samsung Galaxy S2 Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone sony tablet Technology twitter update Windows Windows 8 Windows Mobile Windows Phone