Google inviting, who pre ordered the Explorer Edition of Project Glass to 2-day hackathons in San Francisco and New York, where Google will be the 1st group of developers not being paid by Page and Co. to collectively develop for Glass. Dubbed Glass Foundry, the events will introduce developers to Glass, set them up with access to the hardware and familiarize them with the API, called Mirror. Google engineers will be on-hand to help out with development, and the 2nd day will be demos and “special guest judges.” Hackers in San Francisco can look forward to the event on January 28th and 29th, while those in New York City can snag time with the device on February 1st and 2nd.
Error while loading Twitter feed.
Most Popular Posts
- LUMHS Announce First Merit List 2015 – 2016 57 comments
- LUMHS Entry Test Answer keys 2015 – 2016 25 comments
- Sindh University Entry test result 2016 – 2017 24 comments
- Sindh University Entry test result 2015 – 2016 22 comments
- SSUET entry test Result 2015-2016 Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology 18 comments
Mansoor ahmed says:5790 ...
sikandar says:Sir second list KB lage gii ...
Shahina Zaheer says:Bachelor second merit list kab lagegiiiii ...
2012 2013 android Android 4.1 apple facebook features Galaxy Galaxy S2 Galaxy S3 Galaxy S5 Google HTC iOS iphone IPhone 5 iPhone 6 Jellybean Jelly Bean Lamudi Lamudi PK Latest LG Microsoft Mobile News Nokia Pakistan press release Real Estate rumors Samsung Samsung Galaxy S2 Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone sony tablet Technology twitter update Windows Windows 8 Windows Mobile Windows Phone