Samsung Galaxy S4 is one of the most popular handsets to come out this year has so far. It is at the best-selling list and it remained popular even though newer handsets have also available in the market. So I will tell you how to get the most from the battery. You need to go through these hints and tips.
- Don’t let your battery run down to the point where it turns off the handset. So you can always keep it plugged in whenever you can.
- If you are not using hotspot or GPS you can turn them off to save battery.
- You can turn off email sync to save battery and check for new email every 15 or so minutes. The longer you leave the check, the more battery you can save.
- Live wallpaper looks good but it can drain the battery down. You should therefore choose a static one and you should choose a dark one if you want to save battery.
- Any apps on your handset that you don’t use you should uninstall to stop the processes being used in the background. The apps that you want to keep should be kept updated.
- If all else fails you can make a back-up of your device and then do a factory reset and then put
Your valuable comments are warmly welcomed to get more tips and tricks regarding the set. They are helpful for us as well as for the users of Galaxy s4