Exploding Galaxy Samsung S3 caused by microwave

Posted on Jul 7 2012 - 9:55am by Huzoor Bux

Who all the news about the Samsung Galaxy S3 is a little follow a few weeks ago was certainly the message that an Irish unit was ontology. It now appears the device is indeed more or less caught fire – in a microwave, that is.
Following the incident, the British organization Samsung Fire Investigation England (FIUK) commissioned a study to be carried out. This study has been completed, and FIUK concludes that the cause of the heat outside the unit must have been located. Furthermore, the conclusion is clear:

“The only way it was Possible to produce damage similar to the damage recorded within-the owner’s damaged device was to place the devices or parts within-a domestic microwave.”

To complete the picture has to do also the owner of the unit now informed that the damage was caused by trying to dry the device after it had become wet.

 

 

So well that ends well? For Samsung it – the Irishman’s obviously still concerned with a device that is a ride in the microwave did not survive. And that’s a pity such a fine smart phone.