Not only has Delta been eagerly embracing WiFi, the company’s also been rolling out a digital makeover. Joining upgrades to its website, the airline has reveal a new iPad, simply called “Fly Delta”. The free app lets you do the usual stuff like checking-in and flights booking, but it also goes for further more. Aside from serving as a light travel guide, offering up info on your destination, the app will also serve inflight needs, like buying WiFi and other onboard facilities. What’s more, “Glass Bottom Jet” offers an interactive live map view of the world from air with social media.
Error while loading Twitter feed.
Most Popular Posts
- Sindh University Entry test result 2016 – 2017 24 comments
- Sindh University Announce First Merit List 2016 – 2017 15 comments
- LUMHS Announce First Merit List 2016 – 2017 10 comments
- 2nd Merit List 2016 – 2017 Sindh University 3 comments
- States aim to legalize the “Right to Repair” your gear 1 comments
Cwewe Buangke says:http://www.tasbatambrandedmurah.com/ https://brandedimport.com/...
Mansoor ahmed says:5790 ...
2012 2013 android Android 4.1 apple facebook features Galaxy Galaxy S2 Galaxy S3 Galaxy S5 Google HTC iOS iphone IPhone 5 iPhone 6 Jellybean Jelly Bean Lamudi Lamudi PK Latest LG Microsoft Mobile News Nokia Pakistan press release Real Estate rumors Samsung Samsung Galaxy S2 Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone sony tablet Technology twitter update Windows Windows 8 Windows Mobile Windows Phone