- Does the Samsung Galaxy S3 MicroSIM slot? Yes – you need to get a MicroSIM card, order, or even cut to the appliance.
- The device as it wobbles on the table, because the rounded shapes? No, the device is stable on his back.
- Does Pop-up Play time? Yes, even during games, you keep watching HD video (or this is useful is another matter).
- How does the wireless charging? The wireless charging does not default to a Samsung Galaxy S3 – requires a special tailgate needed, at the loading station will be delivered.
- Is the notification LED programmable? Partly: notifications in the settings can be switched on or off.
- Stay Smart Works (the feature where the screen stays on as long as you face it) forever? Smart Stay The user can be switched on and off.
- Is the Galaxy S3 really expensive (700 euros)? Of course not, that’s just the price. For current prices see HERE .
- Is the headset that comes with your device right? Yes, this is properly called. To be precise, which is the same even if the Galaxy note included.
- Is there a physical camera button present? Unfortunately, peanut butter. (Not so)
- The screen of the Samsung Galaxy S3 is quite large – the device still fits in my pocket? Sure, no problem – exceptions (petite, small women with tight pants) apart.
- How is the battery life of the S3? Experience with test devices indicates that this is comparable to that of the Galaxy Note – more so than that of the Galaxy S2, but as yet we do not expect records.
- Should the battery be removed to the microSD and SIM card out of it? No, the device is designed so that both a microSD card if the SIM card can be removed without the battery out.
- How is the speaker of the device? A lot better than that of the Galaxy S2.
13 Questions and answers about the Galaxy S3: MicroSIM, battery life, and more
Published By Huzoor Bux On Monday, May 14th 2012. Under Galaxy Note, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Mobile News, Samsung Tags: Galaxy note, Galaxy S3, Samsung, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3